Monday, July 2, 2007

Refreshed, but with questions for us !

Brothers, I am back. I have had a great time of refreshing and renewal with my Lord. My family and I have returned from a short break up north on the lake. I want you to know that I am praying for you guys every day and more often when the Spirit reminds me of how important this prayer aspect of our lives is. How quickly I can forget. Thanks be to God that he has given us his Holy Spirit to " take the things of Christ and make them known to us ", to lead us, purify us, instruct us and to teach us.
The question on my heart these days has been , what am I specifically praying for in regards to this revival conference. I do not want to ask God for some magical moment in Canton. First of all I am not lookig for a "moment", but for a life . Secondly, I do not want to wait for Canton. I want God now. WHAT IS IT YOU ARE PRAYING FOR BROTHERS ? Is it more of God ? Is it less of me and my selfish desires ? I want to be revived !! I desparetly want to know more of my Lord. I want More of God if there is more to be had. God must empty me before he can fill me. Oh Holy Spirit do a work in me and my brothers. Show yourself today. Show us what there may be in our lives that would hinder your Spirit.
We must pray. Even more as the days pass. Prayer and faith go hand in hand. Without faith it is imposible to please God. We must have faith in Gods promises in his word. He means what He says. Do you believe that brothers ? Do we have a reverant fear of the almighty God ? ( I am really asking these questions of me because I know how weak I am and how desparate I am for God to come ) Are we ready to join the angels in crying all day and night with our faces hidden, "holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty "
Brothers, these are a few of the things on my heart. I am ready to move on. How about you. Clear up ANYTHING that may be hindering the Holy Spirit, and then we can press on towards Canton. I pray that we all experiance a fresh out pouring of his Spirit before that day. If not , I will wait upon my Lord.
I look forward to your thoughts. What is God speaking to you about these days ?
Your brother in the battle,

Bill

The sheep must stay close to the shepherd. The wolf is not afraid of the sheep, but only yhe shepherd.

No comments: