Friday, June 22, 2007

New Members of the CPU

Brothers,

I just got off the phone with Bill. He must have read my mind since I had committed to call him today. How exciting to hear how God is drawing together an army of soldiers hungry for genuine intimacy with Him!

We discussed the option of adding members to our union as Bill's son Davey has made contact with others from as far away as England that are coming to Canton. I will leave the decision up to the three of us. I for one vote that as long as a potential member is willing to commit to membership obligations of the Punjab Prayer Union of John Hyde in 1904, (as listed on the sidebar) we allow them access to post on this blog.

As we commit to pray for one another daily, I am excited to think I could add my brothers and sisters from around the world to my list and know that they too are praying for me.

The journey continues...let's stay strong! October 23 approaches rapidly!

Your brother, Steve

No comments: