Tuesday, October 2, 2007

The Divine Experiment

Dear Brothers,
It is a privilege to pray with you, brothers, and I am looking forward to what the Lord is going to do at Canton. Pray, not just for the conference, but for the city. I long to see the heavens rent, and God coming down on the whole area, so that the atmosphere is changed, and there is an awareness of the presence of a holy God, as happened here in Wales on November 12th 1904.
I have just come across "The Divine Experiment," a 21 Day Prayer Guide, designed to help undistracted seeking of God`s face for 21 days. As it is exactly 21 days to go before the conference, I recommend its use.
You can find it on www.thedivineexperiment.com

Click on to the 21 Day Devotional Prayer Guide, and then download an Adobe PDF Sampling of the guide.
I don`t know about you, brothers, but I am finding myself more and more wordless before the Lord. "O God, have your way with me, and use me, even me."
Yours, for Him alone
Alec
posted by Alec @ 13:34 0 Comments

No comments: