Friday, September 28, 2007

WHO IS ON THE THRONE ?

I just read Steve's latest blog and I had to add my thoughts. KEEP GOING STEVE !! God has a hold of you brother. I do not think that your blog was "negative". It was an honest hurting heart. Your Lords heart is weeping over the lifeless state of most church's and most who claim to be his followers. Someone famous, once (actually twice) was so angry that he caused quite a comotion at the big church of his day by turning over tables and other nasty things, and even had the nerve to kick some of the people right out. One time he even was so angry that he took the time to make a whip. Have you ever been that angry ? He even made a very bold and unpopular ststement- " My house shall be a HOUSE OF PRAYER !!!! " Steve, you are in good company my brother. Maybe you need to make a whip? (just kidding) That is why we desparatly need revival. Brother, I for one will be with you during the prayer times in Canton. I will be praying for and with you my friend as we move closer to meeting in Canton.

My thoughts today have centered around Galations 2:20,21 "I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but CHRIST LIVES IN ME. The life I live in the body I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me " Praise God. Steve , HE LIVES IN YOU !!

Steve, you had so many great things to say in your blog. I really appreciate you.

I was reading some of K P this morning and this has stuck with me. "If I am on the throne, then Christ is on the cross. If Christ is on the throne then I am on the cross" .
Crucified with Christ. There is no other way. Christ bids a man to come and DIE.

We are being revived. Come Holy Spirit.

Your brother in the battle,
Bill

No comments: