Monday, October 8, 2007

A Canadian Thanksgiving

Happy (Canadian) Thanksgiving from your Canadian brother who is so very, very thankful. I am thankful for my brothers who have to committed to pray with and for me. Billy ,thank you for your e-mail. God only knows what your prayers have proteted me and my family from. I am thankful for my brother who I will meet for the first time in Canton. I look forward to the day when God may show us the true effect of our prayers. Thank you Alec for your gift to us of "The Divine Experiment. Today is Day 9-Desparate Hunger. I am more hungry today than ever before. I will also meet you for the first time in Canton. I am thankful for the brothers who I will be bringing to Canton with me in my Van. Right now my van is empty but I am trusting God to fill it with other men who are hungry and desire to have God REVIVE us. God is faithful. I am thankful for my brothers who will join me in praying for my van to be full. My son Davey called me yesteday to tell me that his friend from Mexico has e-mailed his church (in Mexico) about the conference, and said expect a "Mexican invaision". I am eternally thankful for my brother Steve. You may never know until we are in our Lords presence , how much your friendship and example have meant to me. Your crown awaits. Continue to run the race, brother.
I am thankful for answered prayer as I "reluctantly" met with my pastor this week. God humbled me and proved his faithfulness once again. I shared my desire to pray for revival in our Church. The meeting went far better than I had anticipated. Just be faithful and leave the consequences to ME, God told me. Praise God !! I told him that I felt led to begin a prayer meeting at the chuech on Sunday morning at 8:30 am. We will pray for REVIVAL. What a glorious time we had ... all 3 of us... my wife Debbie, Tim (another hungry brother) and myself. "Where 2 or 3 are gathered.... Thank you Holy Spirit for being there. During the church servive I had an overwhelming and miraculous sense of peace come over me. This is a miracle in and of itself. I have not been very happy or peacful in any of the church services for a long long time. I have been praying for God to change the people, and God has changed me. Praise God for prayers answered how our Lord chooses and not as I think they should. God spoke to me so very clearly during the worship time and I leaned over to Debbie to tell her that God had just told me "I have heard your prayers". He really told me. I instantly wrote this down with the date of Oct. 7,2007 as a reminder for when the enemy tries to convince me that this journey is just not worth it and that I am on my own. NO,NO, My God has heard my prayers.
I am a very thankful man. Thank you brothers for your prayers. We must get more intense. I look forward to our gathering together in about 2 weeks

Your brother in the battle, Bill

No comments: