Saturday, December 1, 2007

Thanks

I thankful for words that have spoken in these last two post. There is much truth. I can't even start to tell of what God showed me throug this trip. Since I have been back it has been one big trail. I haven't prayed as I should, it some ways I feel how can I speak. But when I read this my heart jumped, it pounded. There is truth and my heart weeps.

I have written something last night at 2am. But I will not post until I go back and pray and seek God on words that are there. Do pray for me in this area. I desire not to post for man, but for God and his glory. If done by me, then all you hear is me. But if prayed for and Christ writting through me, then I am hidden and Christ then he can be seen.

Our brother has words that are true. I am very thankful you have spoken these things.

And to all the Brothers who prayed for me in Ohio. I send my thanks.

In His Love
charlene

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Whoever is behind this blog. I'm one of a handful of people involved in a prayer room in canton ohio. I would love to connect with you.

cantonprayerroom@gmail.com

Jason