Tuesday, December 4, 2007

how see sin?

Maybe some of you could help me.. I have been pondering these questions. I have been talking with others about it too..
I think answer in this matter will make a big difference in moives and
watching things in our lives.
Maybe someone has some verse to back this up

In we are to be Holy as he is holy...

But what does that look, in manner of life in America?



My question is with how someone see sin.I was talking with someone and they said that a movie that has sin in it is not sin, just reflecting sin. But the sin is in our hearts.Now as I was thinking I have some question on this and maybe someone help with Gods word on this.In a movie that has sex, is that not sin? But because it not real one might say. But is lust sin?
because I am sure those in movie may have lust?

don't those in the movie do sin, to show sin. So it would then be sin you are agreeing with?

Or is it that it is only sin, by the heart I have when I watch and reason I am going to watch it?
If we one say that movie is wrong because of sin it in, therefore say away.then they would say school books have sin in them, so how do you go to school and read?
Other thing that was said pron is for sure wrong and is sinful for all who watch.reason, would be that it cause lust in a man.. But there are other movies that may cause the same sin, on a lower leave. It is still sin?

so is sin, in it. Or is it in only in our hearts?

Thanks charlene

No comments: